Look out for a traditional Taste Kerry Full Irish Breakfast on the menu when you visit the Kingdom!
8 Sasta pork sausages
4 tomatoes cut in half
8 slices of black pudding (from The Dingle Sausage and Bacon Maker – Micilin Muc)
8 Ashes Annascaul dry-cured bacon rashers
4 Beaufort free-range eggs
Brown soda or bread of choice (from any of the bakers listed in our directory)
1. Preheat the grill to a medium heat.
2. Place the sausages on a grill pan with the tomatoes. Season the tomatoes with a little salt and pepper and brush with a little oil.
3. Place the sausages and tomatoes under the grill.
4. Grill the sausages and tomatoes for 3-4 minutes on each side until cooked through.
5. Remove the sausages and tomato and sausages from the grill pan and keep warm.
6. Grill the bacon and pudding for 2-3 minutes on each side until cooked through.
7. Fry the egg with a little oil in a non-stick frying pan.
8. Serve toasted bread of choice.